This guide will show you how to change your Windows 8 account password.
- Move your pointer to the bottom right hand corner of your desktop to bring up the charms menu
- Click Settings
- Now click Change PC settings
- Once the new window has appeared, click Accounts on the left hand side column
- Now click Sign-in options and select Change under Password
- Now enter your current password in the field provided and click Next
- Now enter your new password twice and a password hint, then click Next
- Now click Finish to complete this change
You have now changed your account password in Windows 8!